1.16.2011

.Makeover.

As some of you may have known, I had a goal..a blog goal.  My blog goal was to reach 50 followers..I DID IT! Thanks to all of you--all 53 of you! :)


My sweet sweet husband told me once I reached my goal, my blog could get a much needed makeover. I am new to the blogging world and completely aware of all the kinks that are needing attention on my blog. I am hoping to find a new template, a very simple one. I like simple--so stay tuned for a new look within the month. In the meantime, just excuse all of the "little things" needing some love and attention on my current blog. 


Thank you again for joining and for taking this journey with me! So far it has been a blast--I appreciate all of your comments and encouragement and I look forward to connecting with many more of you from all over.


Happy Living--Happy Crafting
and remember 
--Little Things Bring Smiles--

Love, Katie


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see how the new blog design looks! :)

    ReplyDelete