5.16.2011

.Do It Yourself.

Do It Yourself

Life at times can be boring and is in need of a simple DIY pick-me-up! I am a huge fan of anything DIY and love creating beautiful, affordable things. I use this blog as an outlet to share my DIY adventures in hopes to inspire you to make projects of your very own.

Below you will find four categories:

DIY Wedding
DIY Party Decor
DIY Crafts
DIY Home Edition

Have a look around and stay a while, thanks for stopping by!

DIY Wedding: Rustic Elegance
DIY Party Decor:
DIY Crafts:
DIY Home Edition:
More coming soon :)

10 comments:

  1. Love your creativity! I can't wait until I have my first house so that I can do some of these on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity! Especially the A and K in moss on the wall. Thats such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of rosette wreaths and tweaked it Halloween. I wanted to show you the final product but not sure how to send you a picture? It really turned out great. I plan to switch out the ribbon for Thanksgiving since the mustard color goes both ways! Thanks for the inspiration. Let me know if you'd like to see what I did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I find a tute for book letters? They are awesome. Thank you.

    Ellie
    mrsdustbuster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they look so exotic and just wow nothing like this has eva come about b4 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi theгe! Do you usе Twіtter?
    I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm аbѕolutely
    enjoying your blog and lοok forward to new uрԁates.


    Here is my wеb-sіtе - Suggested Resource site

    ReplyDelete