4.03.2012

.Little Things Bring Smiles Part 17.


The name of my blog is

Little Things Bring Smiles.

I chose this title because it is important to remember the little things in life and to rejoice in them. My reason for blogging is to share my life, all parts of it {including the good, the bad, and the ugly} along with my home, crafts, and DIY projects I complete. Each month I want to focus on the little things that brought smiles to my days. 

I would love for you to share your little things and see if they bring a smile to me, or another reader :)

 Here are my little things from March:

- Returning home to a clean house after our Icelandic vacation
- Settling back into our normal routine
- Keeping the girls I nanny for a weekend
- Enjoying the warm weather
- Watching as the tree buds begin to bloom
- The vibrant colors of green, pink, and white in my yard
- Listening to the birds sing in the morning..even if it's early
- Taking Colden on walks in the beautiful weather
- Beginning a new show on Netflix: Breakout Kings
- Having Adam take care of me when I was sick (now we have switched places, I may 
  have spread my germs over to him..whoops!)
- Working on the yard and seeing improvement
- Preparing the yard for a very big project coming in April, stay tuned!
- Weekend family visits
- Downtown adventures
- Completing a DIY house project
- Girls Weekend with my college besties to Williamsburg!
- Returning home and hearing Adam say, "I missed you"

..and one rather big thing:

- Feeling strong, healthy, and 30 pounds lighter!

Now it's your turn. Always remember,
Little Things Bring Smiles!

2 comments:

  1. After I send you the pictures I expect a post about it! hahha I love you!! Thank you for all the encouragement about my situation...it really makes this so much easier <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we are on the list! Teehee! (Look I commented!!)

    ReplyDelete