2.14.2011

.Happy Valentine's Day.

I hope you all feel love today.

..you know what my real life love story is? I am blessed with a Heavenly Father who loved ME so much, he sent his only son to die for MY SINS to give ME eternal life. I have an earthly father who is the greatest husband to MY mother. I have a best friend who chose ME to be his WIFE. I AM LOVED AND HAVE EXPERIENCED GOD'S LOVE THROUGH THE AMAZING PEOPLE HE HAS PLACED IN MY LIFE. {read full post here}

I am loved. This Valentine's Day, my 1 and only husband and I will celebrate in the love God has shown us and the love He is continually providing us and the love we have for each other. Our plans?--Not sure. Who needs them when you are married to your best friend ;)
One thing we will do together: deliver these little bundles to two women in town who have gone above and beyond for us..Happy Love Day Mom and Grandma Dottie! {recognize these vases? the white one is a sugar bowl from goodwill!}


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
Let us all be thankful for the love God has shown and remember Him on this special love day.

1 comment: