7.18.2011

.Love & Prayers.

Today the little ones I nanny will be staying over night..and the next night..and the next night. The reason behind this sudden change of plans is because their mommy is having a baby! I just received "the" phone call alerting me they are on their way to the hospital to welcome Baby Basten #3 into the world! I cannot be more excited for them and I am asking you to send your love and prayers to the Basten family for a healthy baby and mommy as well as a safe delivery. The best part is Baby Basten #3 is a surprise--the family has no idea if it's a boy or girl!

Thank you everyone, I'm certain your prayers will be felt by all :)

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Have a fun time with all your little charges! Congrats to the mommy. :-)
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love a "surprise" baby. Prayers for you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. You'll have to post the gender as soon as you know. ;)

    Good luck with the girls! I know they always have lots of fun with you, but I also know that they must run you ragged--love and prayers heading your way, sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just said a little prayer for them!! hope the little babe arrives healthy...and i know from experience that when it's a surprise, the arrival is that much more exciting!! can't wait to here if the babe is wearing pink or blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers! I'm assuming in the near future you will have another bundle to look after? So exciting (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how much fun & how exciting!! You can share in the thrill of meeting a new family member from the sibling point of view, enjoy!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, I've just had a ball perusing your blog; I found you from Life Made Lovely! From 2000-2005, my hubs and I lived in Lynchburg; he attended Liberty and I "put him through" by working for Dr. Rist and Dr. Nutter. :) We have such great memories of LU and the 'burg and are hoping to take our kiddos back next summer for a visit. Anyway, I've adored your photos and your posts; they made me all nostalgic! You have a wonderful little corner of cyberspace and I'll be back often to visit!
    (Love that you had a date up on top of DeMoss, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything went well with the new baby! What a blessing to add #3! :)

    ReplyDelete