7.13.2012

.Day 3 with a Cold.

Summer and colds should never go together, it's just...extra sad.

The last three days have found me pretty sick and I cannot seem to shake it! I took yesterday off to rest and catch up on sleep but failed miserably. It is extremely difficult for me to sleep when my sinuses are completely stuffed up (on both sides) not to mention the added sinus pain throughout my head and ears.

Just stinks I tell ya!

I have big plans for myself over the weekend finishing up our deck makeover (working on posts for you) so I am hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight to feel ready for the challenge.

Our dear friends in town are expecting their baby girl any day now. Hannah's due date was on the 10th so really--could be any minute! Another reason I am utterly bummed I have a cold. I want so badly to visit them in the hospital to celebrate and love on everyone!..but not with a cold.

That's the extra sad part for me.

Adam will be leaving on a work trip this next week so I am trying to refrain myself from kissing him and wow--it is hard! I swear he's more irrestible because I know I can't have him right now!

Mean, plain mean.

So here I sit drinking orange juice with Emergen-C mixed in. Tomorrow is a new day! I pray this Summer is finding you well and if you happen to be in the same boat as me, let's pray for quick recoveries for one another :)

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!Summer colds are never fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh colds anytime are uncalled for! I hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete