9.29.2011

.Tired.

Hello friends,

I really tried to write a post this afternoon, I did. I thought about it and planned a fantastic one about a killer house project we have going on but--it's all in my head, not typed here. 

I'm tired. 

And a bit sick, lovely sinus infection and strange allergies. I am ridiculously happy though and had an amazing (and extremely busy) week.

I'll tell you about it soon, just not today.

I'm tired. 

I started watching the new baby (2 months old) this week as well as the two toddlers (3 and 4) and I will simply say..Parents, take a bow. I am applauding you.

Yeah..I'm tired. 

Happy happy weekend!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Ahem... you're one away from 500 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the time you're a mama, one baby will feel like a vacation!

    ReplyDelete