9.02.2011

.Dear Pinterest.

You are an incredible world filled with amazing images.
You make it easy to waste time being inspired with what you have to offer.
You have given my blog a total of 8, 242 views.

You're pretty rad.

Love,
Katie

Dear Pinterest Users,

Thank you for pinning various projects I have completed this past year.
Thank you for sharing them with others.
Thank you for your excitement and fresh eyes.

You are appreciated.

Please remember to show your love to the creator of the pins you see.
Please remember bloggers, just like me, need your affirmation.
Please remember comments keep us motivated to create beautiful things.

Let's spread the love past pinning.

Love,
Katie

14 comments:

  1. I just recently discovered Pinterest and am not sure how I was unaware of it until recent weeks, but I too share my love for it and the inspiration it offers! Love this post!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that I'm afraid of pintrest! I want to like it, but the time suck capabilities that I'm sure it holds have prevented me from checking it out thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinterest is how I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kate,

    Pinterest... is so wonderful that showed me your blog!! hahahah

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Pinterest! And its how I too found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what did we do before pinterest? inspiration galore :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through your felt flowers.... thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you know, I am a pinterest addict. I'll search for you on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oH My Katie...I was going to write a post just like this one, I was going to call it 'the trouble with Pinterest'.....I feel what you're saying soooo true.....thanks for comfirming that I'm not the only one that feels left out of comments.......luv ya bunches..xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! Comments and a little love are better than anything. I think someone should pin this post to pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete