4.19.2011

.I will paint today.

Today is the day I will finish Adam's project.

I mentioned in a previous post I have been working on a project for him since FEBRUARY and I decided today is the day to finish--I will paint today! I have been having a crafting "itch" for a few weeks now with many, many, many ideas running through my head for our new house. Only problem is we are not living in our new house until May...I have to be patient (easier said then done.) Hopefully by completing Adam's project, my "itch" for crafting will be satisfied a bit. The forecast is rain for the rest of the week which means the perfect time to have some good cuddling/movie watching with the two little girls I nanny, a few peaceful packing evenings with Adam, and some splendid afternoon naps! This week is going to be a good week.

Check back soon to see the COMPLETED painting project for Adam :) 

P.S. Remember this post explaining Pinterest? (If not, please read its a fabulous site!) Well, I had been noticing my blog was receiving heavy traffic recently from Pinterest so I clicked the link and became thrilled to see how my page has grown! People have been "pinning" my projects all over and I am blown away. THANK YOU for everyone who has taken an interest in my crafts. It really means a lot and is the perfect encouragement to keep the creative juices flowing! Thanks again, please check it out here :)

4 comments:

  1. i just posted about pintesest yesterday!!! I am so in love with it!

    www.taylormadehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to start a pinterest support group. :P

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! Excited to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much obsessed with pinterest. I started using it last September and I sweat, it's revolutionalized my life. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by NewlyWoodwards. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low priced Newport Cartons

    The Sydney Sixers own signed England pacer Tom Curran towards a one-year deal to your upcoming Big Harrass League. The 23-year-old has long been added to any Sixers squad, once John Hastings was initially forced to relocate prematurely due a good health concern Cheap Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online.

    Curran made this Test debut in Australia through 2017-18 Ashes range and took career-best One-Day World figures of 5 meant for 35 in Perth when they get home of the vacation Newport Coupons For Cartons.

    Curran will work with fellow Englishman Joe Denly within the Sixers and appearance set to play a key role in the inside given the relative inexperience within the Sixers' fast-bowling brigade.

    Quarterly report Sixers squad: Moises Henriques (c) Cheap Cigarettes Nearby Cheap Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, Sean Abbott, Paul Denly (England), Mickey Edwards, Bill Dwarshuis, Daniel Hughes, Nathan Lyon, John p Nevill, Stephen O'Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, The nike air jordan Silk, Henry Thornton, Dan Curran (England), Justin Avendano, Serta Fallins.

    ReplyDelete