Tonight our calendar reads:
Adam late night
Adam late night
So far my day has been productive..I caught up on a few tv shows thanks to hulu, completed 2 loads of laundry, and got my house cleaning finished for the day. Problem?--It's only 7pm and my hubs is not due home until 10pm.
Thankfully, I now have a blog to keep up with and follow the many many wonderful lives of fantastic bloggers. After reading all of the new posts for the day, I went back to my blogger dashboard to call it a night..and then I noticed my friend Anna just posted. She was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by one of her blogging friends. I read through the entire post, enjoying the 7 facts about her, and was pleasantly surprised when I got to the bottom of the post. Anna nominated my blog for the same award! I know this award has been making it's way all over the blog world and I am so happy to say it made it's way down to VA to my little blog. Thank you Anna for passing this along, it certainly made my "Adam late night" a "HAPPY NIGHT" (as well as giving me something to post to help pass the time!)
Friends, here it is:
Because I received this sparkling award from a dear friend, I decided I should play the game and stick to the rules! Here are 7 random things about me:
1. My name is Katherine, but everyone calls me Katie. I used to be a
Morrow, now I am a Miller. My middle name is Theresa. Put them
together and you get KTM. Say it out loud.."Kay" "Tee" "Em"--
Katie M! (If you got that, I sure hope it made you smile or at least
2. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and mind and believe Him to be
my personal Savior.
3. My family means the world to me..did I also mention it's HUGE and
very, very close?! Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Parents,
Siblings, Nieces, Nephews, and those few honorary "members" I LOVE
4. My heart is filled with God's love and I "love" spreading it to others and
believe He has given me a special love for children and
5. Sorry to break the news this way, but I am the luckiest girl. I
married my best friend.
6. I think Shiba Inus are the most beautiful breed of dog. Please see
7. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. What is better than just coffee?--Hazelnut
It is now the time for me to pass along this award to 15 blogs I have enjoyed reading. These particular 15 are rather special..they belong to just a few of the amazing women God has put in my life. These women have encouraged me to blog and to keep it going. Thank you ladies for the love, support, and for sharing your stories on your beautiful blogs.
1. Anna at Blissful Whimsy
2. Naomi at I started the day she laughed
3. Aimee at the Queen of Prussia
4. Traci at Holm Family of Four
5. Dominique at Where the Sand meets the Sea
6. Kirsten at In a New York State of Mind
7. Annie at Ninja Wifery
9. Hillary at Hodge Podge of Happiness
10. Danielle at A Life of Perpetual Probability
11. Rachel at McLean Ever After
12. Brooke at The Gordon Gazette
13. Cassandra at Fly with Me to Distant Lands
14. Kim at The Jet City Disconnect
15. I do not know this woman personally, but her story has changed my
outlook on life. Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things
Friends, you ALL have just received the Stylish Blogger Award. I hope this brings you some little happiness tonight. Thank you and sending my love to you.
I am also happy to report it is now 8:25pm which means I am getting closer to wrapping my arms around this sexy man..
Happy Living--Happy Crafting
--Little Things Bring Smiles--