11.28.2010

.Thanksgiving.

This is a little late but here it goes:


H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones. I would like to share with you what God has blessed me with and what I am ever so thankful for, my FAMILY. I am truly taken back this year by all the love in my life. I feel very fortunate to have such a large family and for marrying into the Miller family. 


A couple of weeks ago, Adam and I drove up to New Jersey to celebrate my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. It was a joyous occasion filled with--you guessed it,  LOVE! The party was fabulous and the whole Morrow clan made it including all the new babies. God is blessing the Morrow family more and more with the births of so many little miracles. It was touching watching each member of the family meet and greet the new bundles with big smiles and open arms and watching my big brother be a daddy--something that still brings tears to my eyes! Our time in New Jersey was short but sweet and made Adam and I realize how lucky we are to be loved by so many.


Thanksgiving week was spent visiting the Miller and Williams family in c o l d Minnesota. We started the week with a baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law and once again--LOVE filled the room! The timing could not have been more perfect to celebrate a new life and to give thanks to God for the new family. Thanksgiving and Christmas (yes, it came early this year) were celebrated with all of Adam's siblings and their families. It was an absolute blast having everyone together and spending time with our nieces and new baby nephew! God is also blessing Adam's side of the family with new little ones and we are all thankful for our growing family. Our time in Minnesota was fast but full and many more memories were made! Thank you to our lovely hosts throughout the week, we appreciated all you did for us.


I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY.


My family is incredibly important to me and I am thankful for every moment I have with them. God continues to amaze me with the love I receive and the love I can share with others. 


So my dear readers, its your turn:
What are you thankful for this year? 

3 comments:

  1. This is the wonderful manner in which they might expand, so that your small business could expand within this longines replica also. You simply can't genuinely overcom that will since letting a new rolex replica sale for ones presentation areas can be reasonably priced along with pretty easy. Check out way too that this deal with uses the best product. With no this specific gasket, an absolute your imitation enjoy is not fake audemars piguet. Precisely what you may then accomplish is focused on your own way up a new stay as well as you'll be able to only go walking all-around while using links holding from a new trench cover. Selecting impressed what number of folks make this happen to ensure buyers can obtain your links appropriate from the cover. The idea is kind of as being a longines replica. Nevertheless, while issues usually accomplish, the idea grew to be more challenging along with more challenging to acquire anyone jointly on a yearly basis. People matured, requirements improved, kids quit area. Issues drifted. The way to 6 several years since very last get together. Plus the founding fathers in the sport, our age group. Effectively, some people had put inside fake watches when compared with people, nevertheless many of us only lack your trolley wheels correctly ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Mảnh vỡ đại lục trước mặt Vương Lâm, Lý Nguyên bỏ chạy cũng đã gần kết thúc. Thân mình hắn đã như dầu hết đèn tắt.
      đồng tâm
      game mu
      cho thuê phòng trọ
      cho thuê phòng trọ
      nhạc sàn cực mạnh
      tổng đài tư vấn luật miễn phí
      văn phòng luật
      số điện thoại tư vấn luật
      thành lập công ty

      Nếu không phải do mấy người phía sau có thái độ trêu đùa thì sợ là hắn đã sớm bỏ mình. Càng làm cho hắn cảm thấy nhục nhã đó là nam tử kia trong khi đùa giỡn lại lấy hắn làm bia ngắm, không ngừng thử nghiệm các loại pháp thuật thần thông.

      Lão già bên người nam tử kia hoàn toàn lộ ra vẻ vô tình lạnh như băng, thỉnh thoảng lại mở miệng ra chỉ điểm cho thanh niên kia. Mỗi lần chỉ dạy lại đều khiến cho Lý Nguyên càng thêm thê thảm.

      Còn lại tám thanh phi kiếm, giờ chỉ còn có ba thanh. Khi hắn thi triển pháp thuật thì bị lão già kia tuỳ ý bắt lấy, trực tiếp huỷ đi thần thức rồi ném cho thanh niên kia.

      Sau đó lại bị thanh niên kia đưa cho nữ tử bên người.

      Một cỗ cảm giác bi phẫn nổi lên trong lòng Lý Nguyên. Tiếng cười như tiếng chuông lanh lảnh của nữ tử kia làm cho hắn cực kỳ tức giận, cảm giác rất chói tai.

      Delete