10.18.2012

.Ours bags are still packed.

..and we returned from our trip two weeks ago!

Adam and I took a nice 5 day, long weekend-ish, getaway to Minnesota to visit his side of the family.

It was needed.

It was overdue.

It was incredible.

Incredible to hug-squeeze-tickle-kiss-laugh-play-learn-hold my little nieces and nephews.

While we were away, God revealed a huge blessing to me..one I will write about soon.

Tonight, well tonight I just want to share a few photos of our time together.

 Brother-in-law Brett, Sister-in-law Naomi, Evie, Luke, and Lily
Adam, Grandpa Oscar, Myself
  Sister-in-law Maria, Brother-in-law Nate, Leeland, and Lucy


 We love you.

We miss you.

We pray for you.

3 comments:

  1. waiting for your "blessing" revealed....maybe a "little one" to bring smiles?

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-and-rural.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogs that provide quality information and can be reperensi for us all thank you admin

    jual jaket kulit asli

    ReplyDelete