9.08.2012

.Little Things Bring Smiles Part 22.

The name of my blog is

Little Things Bring Smiles.

I chose this title because it is important to remember the little things in life and to rejoice in them. My reason for blogging is to share my life, all parts of it {including the good, the bad, and the ugly} along with my new home, crafts, and DIY projects I complete. Each month I want to focus on the little things that brought smiles to my days. 

I would love for you to share your little things to see if they bring a smile to me, or another reader :)

 Here are my little things from August:

- Watching a deer sprint across an open field
- Early morning snuggles with my pup
- Fall clothing shopping trip
- Weekend trip to Myrtle with dear friends
- Riding the log flume with my hubs
- Fresh peaches
- Vanilla ice cream with reese's pieces on top
- Family visit to Chesapeake to see my brother, sister in law, and niece
- Practicing walking with the baby I watch and seeing her take 8 steps all by herself
- Having my folks and grandparents come to our house for a long weekend visit
- Staying up late playing games with family and drinking coffee
- Laughing so hard it led to tears (thanks for that Adam)
- Watching as Adam completes a very big project and feeling so proud of him
- Long car trips with friends
- New season of Breaking Bad (if you do not watch this show, start now--available on Netflix!)
- Receiving lots of love on the blog thanks to these three mirrors
- Picking up the oldest little girl I watch at Kindergarten and seeing her adorable uniform
- Deep cleaning my house, like really really deep
- Swimming in the ocean 
- Experiencing Medieval Times for the first time
- Seeing Adam's subway art every day in our home
- Going to the aquarium with my little niece
- Sharing a breakfast with my brother at our house on a little surprise visit
- Watching Colden stretch and curl his paws resembling bunny feet
- Sleeping in with my love
- Spending two hours every Tuesday night with our friend's month old baby girl

I feel like I could keep going..the Lord sure blessed me with a great month :)

Now it's your turn. Always remember,
Little Things Bring Smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Breaking bad is insane! Do you guys watch Dexter? That's awesome show too! It ended on a huge cliffhanger last season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile at 'early morning snuggles with my pup' -- these are the best.
    Lots of love and smiles
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete