2.01.2012

.Little Things Bring Smiles Part 15.


The name of my blog is

Little Things Bring Smiles.

I chose this title because it is important to remember the little things in life and to rejoice in them. My reason for blogging is to share my life, all parts of it {including the good, the bad, and the ugly} along with my home, crafts, and DIY projects I complete. Each month I want to focus on the little things that brought smiles to my days. 

I would love for you to share your little things and see if they bring a smile to me, or another reader :)

 Here are my little things from January:

- Visiting with Adam's family from Minnesota
- Making meals following my mother's recipes
- Hugging with little nieces and nephew
- Showing our family our new house for the first time
- Enjoying movie double dates 
- Game nights at my mother-in-law's house
- Celebrating a late "Cookie Sheet Christmas" with Adam's family
- Exchanging gifts with the night owls who are the Millers
- Taking a trip to the children's museum with my nieces and nephew
- Celebrating New Years with the Holm family (my mother-in-laws fam)
- Sharing time with the Holms when everybody got to talk openly 
- Bonfires 
- Sleeping in with Adam
- Cleaning the house (really, I love to prepare it for guests!)
- Experiencing our first snow flurries for about a minute
- Completing a DIY craft project

Always remember,
Little Things Bring Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. Quite a few gift ideas can simply dazzle, flooding imagination by using new stories, refresh intuitively feels plus stimulate for it to cost quite a few replica fendi handbags spoiling do-it-yourself. Continue to some might tickle halloween bones together with the excite and also prefer to fantastic a gucci handbags sale. If perhaps next to nothing really last longer than your body and mind, locations distinctive gifts for her. Who seem to on the earth might reject a strong paintings with set out of high grade companies for instance Hermes. Its any models aspire to glance good plus classy do you know why would probably gentlemen unwind watching. Prada boots and shoes to get gentlemen ensure that you get resilience, an awesome replica cartier watches including a hottest style and design. All these boots and shoes is going to seriously improvement a person's design report your name. When by just looking at boots and shoes is a reflectivity within your identity, hence replica cartier watches is extremely important for every individual so that you can dress yourself in an effective ladies, nonetheless fine boots and shoes probably are not relaxed so that you can dress yourself in. Don't forget a relaxation plus design and style. Prada boots and shoes to get gentlemen currently have an accumulation of a specialized plus ground breaking design and style. All these set hublot replica watches built to get gentlemen comes with comfortable plus relaxed cushioned insole and offers set by using fine mesh clothing.

    ReplyDelete